Wednesday, May 3, 2017

WoW: Die Like an Eagle by Donna Andrews

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for. I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!
Meg Langslow Mysteries (Book 20)
Donna Andrews
May 2 (paperback release) 

Baseball is America’s favorite pastime. But Little League is a whole ’nother story for Meg and her husband Michael, who is the coach of their twin sons’ team, the Caerphilly Eagles. As Team Mom, Meg is getting more than she bargained for in the form of Biff Brown, the petty and vindictive head of the youth baseball league. But when, on opening day, Biff’s lookalike brother is found dead in the porta-potty at the ball fields, it’s up to Meg to figure out whodunit―and why. Could it be that Biff was the intended victim? Plenty of people in town despise the guy. But now Biff’s protection is Meg’s problem. The killer is still out there . . . and the game must go on!

Die Like An Eagle is the nineteenth book in Donna Andrews' New York Times bestselling Meg Langslow mystery series.

How did this series get to book 19 before I heard of it? It sounds like so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!