Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: In Safe Hands by Katie Ruggle

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
"You're not crazy."

Although she felt too tired to start the argument again, she couldn't make the assurances he needed to hear. Instead, she sighed. "See you later, Chris."
This week I am reading In Safe Hands by Katie Ruggle which is the final book in her Search and Rescue romantic suspense series. Here is the description from Amazon:
In the remote Rocky Mountains, lives depend on the Search & Rescue brotherhood. But in a place this far off the map, trust is hard to come by and secrets can be murder...

It's all come down to this...

Daisy Little has lived in agoraphobic terror for over eight years. Trapped within a prison of her own making, she watches time pass through her bedroom window. Daisy knows she'll never be a part of the world...until the day she becomes the sole witness of a terrible crime that may finally tear the Search and Rescue brotherhood apart for good.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh wondering what all that was about!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try this one. I always enjoy search and rescue stories.

    My TT from The Spirit In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- this one sounds exciting! I wish the covers weren't so smarmy because I think I unconciously pass right by these titles! I will have to think beyond the bulging muscles next time!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!