Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Hard to Hold by Katie Rose

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
Logan nodded his head. What the hell was he thinking, checking out this woman who would be working for him? Making eyes at a nanny was so cliche it was embarrassing.
This week I am reading Hard to Hold by Katie Rose. I got this eARC from NetGalley for review. Here is the description from Amazon:
New Jersey Hurricanes striker Logan Hart lives for the grind of training, the adrenaline of competition, and all the perks of the road—until his ex hands him a baby and tells Logan to raise her on his own. He’s eager to pass this bundle of joy into more capable hands and get back to his hard-playing, hard-partying ways. But when a beautiful, blond drill sergeant of a nanny turns Logan’s life upside down, he sets a new goal: winning her heart.

Isabella Bennett takes pride in teaching the rich and famous how to become loving families. Her no-nonsense style is just what Logan and his crying, copper-haired cutie need. So why can’t she get the image of Logan’s tanned, muscular body out of her head? Isabella’s here to whip a new father into shape, not fall for a sexy ladies’ man. But their chemistry is too tantalizing to ignore, much like the temptation to trust someone with her deepest secrets—and embrace a loving family all her own.

6 comments:

  1. Well, he's right there. A former friend's husband fell for the nanny... *sigh* Are you enjoying this one? This is my offering.
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/teaser-tuesday-6th-september-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, I see trouble ahead! lol. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE SISTER”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun romance. I like stories with strong women characters, so this is one I'd enjoy.
    My Tuesday post features THE UNLIKELY PILGRIMAGE OF HAROLD FRY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I have a feeling she's not your average looking nanny! This could be fun:)

    MY TT from The Lobby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cliche but sounds a whole load of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!